HIRE THE HOMETOWN ATTORNEY THAT WILL REPRESENT YOU, NOT JUST YOUR CASE
Calabrese Legal Services PC is committed to client success by putting the needs of the client before all else. Based in Uniontown, and serving the Greater Pittsburgh Area and surrounding counties in Pennsylvania. Calabrese Legal Services provides entrepreneurs and with the support they need to grow and protect their businesses. Calabrese Legal Services doesn't just represent individuals when the going is good. The firm's commitment to the community shines by providing an aggressive defense for individuals charged with a crime or named in a law suite. With an unparalleled commitment to your well-being, Attorney Calabrese is determined to achieve the best possible resultat every stage.
Starting or Operating a Small Business in Southwest Pennsylvania ... Beyond?
Calabrese Legal Services PC provides passionate representation in the following areas of Pennsylvania law:
- Business Formation: If you are forming a business in Pennsylvania you need to hire an experienced attorney to look out for your best interests. I can guide you through every step of the business formation process, including insurance coverage, investment strategies, compliance issues, contracts and more.
- Minority, Veteran and Women-Owned Business: Qualifying women and minority groups can benefit from a multitude of public and private programs designed to assist them in succeeding at reaching their personal and professional goals.
- Want to know more? Click HERE
- Commercial Law: To operate effectively, businesses need prompt, effective assistance from a proven attorney who understands a wide range of commercial law matters. I assist with contract negotiation and drafting, dispute resolution, insurance claims, acquisitions and more.
- Corporate Law: I am dedicated to helping clients in all areas of corporate law, including formations, restructuring, partnership and shareholder disputes, contract law, asset protection and more. I aggressively fight for the future success of your business.
- Oil and Gas Law: I represent Pennsylvania businesses involved in exploring, discovering, acquiring, developing, producing and marketing oil and gas. I have extensive knowledge of oil and gas law and can help you through business disputes and litigation.
- Business Litigation: As a business owner, it is likely that you will encounter a dispute with a client or a contractor. I use alternative dispute resolution and litigation to help businesses resolve disputes. With the help of an assertive business litigation attorney, you can secure the future of your company.
- Drug Crimes: Being charged with a drug crime has major consequences. An experienced criminal defense attorney can aggressively fight to beat the charges against you.
- DUI/DWI: Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in Pennsylvania including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney who will fight to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Gun and Weapons Crimes: Convictions for gun and other weapons violations can carry long sentences. If you have been charged with this type of crime, a knowledgeable weapon-crime defense attorney is necessary to protect your constitutional rights. I can build the strongest case possible against federal and state prosecutors.
- Crimes Against People or Property: Aggravated and Simple Assault are serious offenses and can result in a civil suit brought by the victim against the Defendant in addition to a considerable criminal sentence.
- Theft, Receiving: Crimes related to theft or the receipt of stolen goods, currency, or identity.
- Traffic Violations: Traffic violations range from reckless driving and speeding to DUI and hit-and-run accidents. If you have been charged with a traffic violation in Pennsylvania contact me today to speak to an experienced criminal defense attorney about your case.
When you retain my services, you can be assured that I will pursue your case with zeal. Read my profile to learn more about my qualifications.
Contact a diligent Pennsylvania law firm today
Calabrese Legal Services PC believes that you are entitled to strong representation in Pennsylvania. Let me take command of your legal situation. My office is conveniently located in Uniontown. Call my firm at 724-437-3081 to arrange your consultation or ask a question.
Rather book online? CLICK HERE to schedule your appointment to receive priority time slots.